Neubase Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for the use of the services provided by Neubase LLC (“We”, “Us”, “Neubase”) through the website neubase.co as well as the use of the website itself.
These terms and conditions govern the use of our website and any services we may offer to Neubase users (“You”).
By using our website and our services, you agree to be bound by these terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to our services and website.
We encourage you to read these terms in full to ensure that you understand them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
The Neubase services include incorporation of a limited liability company in the State of Wyoming and other relevant services you may order through our website.
The Services to be provided to you depend on your order made through our website.
You understand and acknowledge that:
- We are not lawyers, accountants, CPAs, or fiduciaries. We provide you with business consulting services, incorporation services, and other business services we may offer.
- You can use our Services only if you are at least 18 years old and are not a citizen or resident of any of the countries under US sanctions listed here.
- You must provide us with accurate information related to the use of our Services. We will provide our Services by using the personal names and company names that you’ll provide to us, and we will deliver the incorporation documents to the email address you will provide to us. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate.
- Once Neubase covers the state formation fee, it is no longer possible to alter the provided name.
- The incorporation procedure will not begin until you pay the full price for the Services.
- The process of establishing a company may exceed the estimated time frame if any of the involved parties, such as the IRS or registered agent, require additional processing time.
- All required documentation will be provided digitally and delivered via email.
- Physical copies of the incorporation documents will not be issued but can be ordered at additional cost.
- We do not guarantee that you will be able to open a bank account through our partners. Our banking partners have their own operational policies and we have no influence whatsoever on them. We will advise you on how to improve your chances to open a bank, but meeting the requirements is solely your responsibility. You understand and acknowledge that certain financial institutions may decline your account application.
- By ordering Services on our website, you authorize us, or our chosen payment processor, to charge your specified credit card, debit card, or other payment methods for any fees incurred.
- Operating a limited liability company incorporated through Neubase, in certain cases, may require the use of additional Services that are not included in your chosen package. Such services that are not included in our packages, such as accounting, contract review, virtual address, phone number, and others, may be ordered at additional cost. Any fees for Services that are not included in your chosen package of Services are your sole responsibility and must be covered by them in addition to our one-time or subscription fees.
- We will dissolve your company upon your request, but only after you follow our guidelines. You understand and acknowledge that prior to dissolving your limited liability company you may be required to do certain administrative work yourself, such as closing bank accounts, filing tax forms, or other actions, and that we will not be able to dissolve the company before you take such actions that may be required.
- All fees are denominated in United States dollars and all charges will be made in United States dollars. Any relevant sales or other taxes will be charged additionally on top of the stated fee. Any foreign transaction fees or currency exchange settlements are subject to the terms and conditions of your chosen credit card or other payment method provider.
- You must not resell or intermediate the use of our Services without our written consent.
- You must behave respectfully to our personnel and partners at all times.
Cancelation and Refunds
You can cancel our services at any time before we pay the state and registered agent fee, and you will be entitled to a 100% refund of any fees paid. Please note that we process applications within 24 hours of receiving an order, so cancellation and refund may not be possible after that time.
If you cancel our services upon paying the state fees and registered agent fees and within the first 60 days of the order, we will issue a 50% refund to cover our costs partially.
Once the incorporation process is complete, we cannot issue refunds. However, if you request it, we can dissolve your company at our own expense. In such cases, the provisions for company dissolution apply.
Personal Data Processing
We need to use your personal information to fulfill our agreement with you, as stated in the Terms and Conditions. This includes processing your name, email, and phone number. Additional information may be required for certain services, which may be personally identifiable.
Our partners may also access your personal information on our behalf, such as our registered agent partners who need access to your name.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
Just to be clear, using our services doesn’t give you any rights to our Intellectual Property. We own all Intellectual Property Rights in our services and website, and you have no ownership or rights to it under these Terms.
For the purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” include all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress, service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights, and any other intellectual property rights that may exist now or come into existence in the future, and all of their applications, registrations, renewals, and extensions under the laws of any state, country, territory, or other jurisdiction. They are all ours, not yours.
However, we value your feedback and welcome any comments or ideas you may have to improve our services. If you submit an idea and we implement it, you won’t be entitled to any compensation. By submitting an idea, you acknowledge that it’s voluntary, unsolicited, and without restriction, and won’t create any obligation or confidentiality. We’re also free to use the idea without compensating you and may share it with others on a non-confidential basis.
Unacceptable Use of the Website
When using our website and Services, you’re not allowed to:
- Use automated means (like robots, spiders, or scrapers) to access or monitor our systems, materials, or information;
- Violate any robot exclusion headers, bypass technical limitations, or try to interfere with our Services;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any of our materials or information;
- Transfer your rights to anyone else;
- Use our Services for any unauthorized or illegal purposes.
By utilizing our services, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, penalties, judgments, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and all related expenses for litigation and/or arbitration) that we may suffer or incur. This includes, but is not limited to, any claims arising from:
- Any breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions
- Your wrongful or improper use of our services
- Your provision of inaccurate information about yourself or your business
- Your violation of any third-party right, including privacy rights, publicity rights, or intellectual property rights
- Your violation of any law, rule, or regulation in the United States or any other country
- Any third party’s access and/or use of our services with your unique name, password, or other security code
- Any copyright infringement claims that may arise from us scanning legal documents or other mail on your behalf
- The failure of any third party, including any commercial delivery or courier service, to provide delivery or courier services accurately and on time
- Any loss, damage, or destruction of your legal documents by any cause whatsoever
- Our being named as a defendant in an action based on our status as your registered agent
- Any claims or actions brought against us relating to your failure to maintain updated information on any of our websites.
You are solely responsible for providing us with accurate information about the services we perform on your behalf due to various state requirements and statutes. You agree that the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of your information are your sole responsibility. The accuracy of filings we make on your behalf depends on the information you provide, and you agree to promptly notify us of any changes. Since your company may be subject to legal processes in any county/state in which it is registered or operates, it is crucial to provide us with correct and up-to-date information.
Limitation of Liability
We provide the following disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability for your use of our website and services:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: We provide our website and services on an “as-is” basis without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our services are accurate, reliable, correct, or meet your requirements, nor do we guarantee that our services will be available at all times, uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or free of harmful components such as viruses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree that we will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, exemplary, or punitive damages, regardless of the legal theory or whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from unauthorized access to or use of our services or your account. Our total liability for any claims related to your use of our website and services will not exceed the amount you paid us for services during the twelve months preceding your claim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You can terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by providing a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand and acknowledge that:
- The termination of these Terms and Conditions with us means that you will need to appoint a new registered agent for your LLC
- You will receive all the Services until the expiry of your Subscription period, and
- You are not entitled to any refunds.
We reserve the right to terminate your contract with us without notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Disputes and Governing Law
We want to give you a great customer experience and we will do everything to resolve any issues in a friendly manner.
However, in the unlikely scenario where our issues escalate into a dispute, the following rules apply:
- You have one year to start a dispute related to any action or proceeding
- Both parties agree to resolve disputes through binding arbitration with JAMS Alternative Dispute Resolution. The arbitration will be conducted under the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of JAMS unless the amount of claims and counterclaims is less than $250,000, in which case the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures will be used. The arbitration will be conducted on an individual basis, and you agree not to bring a claim as a plaintiff or class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Additionally, class arbitrations, class actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not permitted. All disputes and claims will be heard by a single arbitrator.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the state laws of the State of Wyoming and the US federal laws.
You are allowed to assign your rights and obligations under these Terms, but we need to receive written notice and approval of the assignment beforehand. We won’t unreasonably withhold our approval.
We, on the other hand, may assign our rights and obligations to any successor in the interest of any business associated with the Services.
None of the parties will be in breach or liable for any delay, interruption, or cessation in providing the Services or payments due to events beyond our control, like natural disasters, epidemics, court orders, wars, strikes, or similar events (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in total, we can terminate our Services without liability.
The effective date of these Terms and Conditions is 12 April 2023.
For any questions related to these Terms and Conditions, contact us at email@example.com.